The standard kit includes the case shells and a package of components to help assemble your case:
- a Switchboard with RTC and JST XH connectors,
- a set of fly leads to connect your buttons,
- a set of 11mm standoffs,
- spacers and M2.5 screws to mount your SenseHAT,
- M2 screws to mount your camera module
- M4 screws to close the case,
- and of course an assembly and set up manual.
You will need to provide your own:
- Pi B+, 2 or 3. A Pi Zero or Zero W, or an older Pi A/B with the full sized SD card, will not fit properly.
- Pi camera module
- set of six buttons
- a CR1220 battery for the RTC.
You will have a small amount of soldering to do to connect the buttons, unless you choose to use crimping connectors. Make sure your connection method is well insulated against shorting out – crimp shrouds or heat shrink etc. Some experience in using the Raspbian command line will be needed to set up the system properly.
If you wish to buy several packages or want some particular customisations, please contact us to discuss your needs. We can do custom laser engraving, special order buttons, custom software installs or special applications etc.
Please note that our prices are shown in US Dollars